Friday, November 13, 2009

Whoever said: what you don't know can't hurt you" was complete and total moron. Becuase for most people I know, not knowing is teh worst feeling in the world.
-Grey's Anatomy

++Its amazing what one person can do. Some people build you up just to bend and break you. Some people bring out parts of you that you had no clue existed. All throughout life we meet people and every single one of them brings somethign to us; gives us some sort of purpose. We come across people who will hurt us so incredibly much that it seems unbearable to go on with our lives, but the truth is, we can overcome anyting we want to, if we believe in it enough, if we have faith in ourselves, in who we are.

sometimes we just have to learn to accept that people might stay in our hearts, even if they dont stay in over lives.

its funy how you think you actually mean something to someone, and they just trun around and prove you wrong.

they say loving you is my biggest mistake, but how can it be so wrong if it feels so right? if i ever made a mistake, its not that i love you, but it's thinking that someday you'll love me too.++
via:more than just a pretty face

Boys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages, and I hate game playing. Do you like me or do you not? Just tell me so I can get over you. -Kirsten Dunst


No comments: