Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Okay, what i am going to write about, lets see. Well, today, its so not productive. It started with waking up late as usual. I am being lazy. I dislike this laziness. er.. Anyway, me and steph went out in hoping to dine at this korean house located on 23400 El Camino Real in Santa Clara. (according to my co-worker, they provide over 12 appetisers and its "unlimited") However, it was closing time for luch already when we got there. We ended up to eat at this korean hosue we've been going for a couple of times. Today we orderd rice cake mixed with fish cake in spicy sauce and bbq short ribs. I thought the rice cake was quite good although its a little bit of toward sweet taste, but its not so bad with its price, $6 dollars. I found out later as passing by their dining table, there's something extra in their rice cake dish. The owner then told me that next time I can ask to them to add Ramen to it as well. I think we will do it at the next visit. We were so full as we walked out of the restaurant.
Then we went to shop at Ranch 99. I bought myself a taiwanese seabase, buch of brocoli, one container of chicken liver, a few chicken drum sticks, a small piece of giner, which I am going to use it for the fish dish later, and Hawaian bread. The total is $13. I think its enough for two weeks maybe. That's about it. Talk to you all later.

No comments: